For in-person or virtual events, workshops and networking run by Thehook.uk. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by its Terms.
No bookings are secure until payment has been received. Once making your booking, the following terms & conditions come into place;
- In the event that we cancel your booking due to undersubscribed numbers or extenuating circumstances due to venue hire cancellation, speaker illness or any other force majeure experienced by thehook.uk – you are entitled to a full refund. We will provide as much notice as possible to alleviate any additional costs you may incur- however we are not liable for any additional costs you may have committed to in order to attend the Event.
- We have a no refund policy once you have completed and paid for your booking.
- We have a no transfer policy once you have completed and paid for your booking. If you have booked onto an event for a specific date- you cannot then swap this to an alternative date.
- Bookings made are in your name and if you are no longer able to attend, you cannot swap the names on bookings.
- If you wish to cancel your booking before the Event takes place, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you do not attend an Event that you have booked and paid for, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- Thehook.uk reserves the right to change the refund policy at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Any change binds you as soon as you access the Website. We therefore recommend checking the Terms on a regular basis.
Late or missing refunds
- If you are waiting on a refund, because Thehook.uk has had to cancel an Event, but you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit/debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you purchased tickets to an in-person or virtual event at a discounted rate, the discounted rate only will be refunded if the above conditions are met.
Please note, these refund Terms are set to protect Thehook.uk from financial commitments made to run these events. From in advance venue hire costs, website admin costs and transaction charges, we have had to take a strict no refund policy.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to bookings/refunds.